HP OMEN 800 -WIRED GAMING HEADSET -1KF76AA
- Ex Tax: QAR 249.00
• 53 millimeter driver with a large diameter: Produces each and every footstep with amazing clarity
• Multidimensional audio: Select the custom DTS Headphone:X profile built into most OMEN by HP PCs for a heightened surround sound experience
• Lightweight suspension headband: Evenly distributes its weight for incredible comfort during extended gameplay
• Synthetic leather-wrapped ear cups: Comfortably designed to block out distracting background noise
Connector descriptionWired, 3.5 mm audio jack
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)20.5 x 21.8 x 11.4 cm
Immersive soundscapeWith a large diameter, the 53mm driver produces each and every footstep with amazing clarity.
Multi-dimensional audioSelect the custom DTS Headphone:X® profile built into most OMEN PCs for a heightened surround sound experience.
Supreme comfortLightweight suspension headband evenly distributes its weight for incredible comfort during extended gameplay.
Cushioned noise reductionSynthetic leather wrapped ear cups are comfortably designed to block out distracting background noise.
Communication readyA fully adjustable and retractable microphone helps ensure crystal clear communication during critical moments, and remains hidden when not in use.
On-the-fly adjustmentsBuilt-in volume and mute controls.
Universal compatibilityDual 3.5mm to single 4-pole adapter supports use with your laptop, desktop, mobile device, PS4™, or Xbox One®.
Braided protectionForget cable management—braided sheathing enhances the USB cable’s durability and minimizes kinking.
What's in the box
- OMEN Headset 800
- Dual 3.5mm to single 4-pole adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- Product notice
|Connector description||Wired, 3.5 mm audio jack|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||20.5 x 21.8 x 11.4 cm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||24 x 12.6 x 26.1 cm|
|Package weight||0.71 kg|
|Compatibility||Works with PCs and other devices that support 3.5mm audio output.|
|Technical notes||Sensitivity: 95dB–101dB at 1KHz|
Frequency Response: 50Hz – 10KHz
Microphone Impedance: less than or equal to 2.2K Ohm
Adapter: Single 3.5mm, 4-Pole Plug