Terms & Conditions
1. All products ordered from the website are from the Vendors. TASUQ acts as an intermediary between customers and the registered Vendors of TASUQ. We are a Premium service that Vendors use to display their products which are intended for sale on this website.
2. TASUQ is not involved in any way whatsoever in the acquiring, pricing or the delivery of products purchased on this website. The Vendor and approved delivery teams are responsible for sale and delivery.
3. The Vendors are responsible for the quality, pricing and the validity of the products. Therefore, TASUQ claims no responsibility for any damage that may arise from this transaction. In case of any complains, the customer is requested to contact us, then directly contact the Vendor and ultimately contact the consumer protection to register a case with the Vendor.
4. The Vendor is responsible for its online content to include menu items description, price, item pictures, promotions and delivery fees if applicable. TASUQ holds no responsibility whatsoever or any legal liability arising from any differences between the description of items displayed before sale or after sale. We request the customer to notify us of such discrepancies so we may take appropriate action against the Vendor since we encourage genuine products only. The customer can contact the Vendor to get more information on the product using the in-built query system.
5. Order receipt from this website is not considered to be a document issued to claim warranty of any products sold on this website. The Vendor will issue you a sales receipt from their store for warranty purposes along with proof of order from TASUQ. However, the Order receipt from this website can be used as proof of purchase from said Vendor.
6. You as a customer also bear the responsibility of inspecting your purchased goods on arrival. You are given a maximum of 48 hrs. from the time of receiving the product to claim any faults with your product. In which case a refund may be issued if the order has been paid online only after confirming with the Vendor. In other cases, the refund must be claimed from the Vendor by contacting the Vendor directly.
7. Refunds or Replacements will be processed directly from the Vendor in case the issue is raised after 48hrs, which falls under the Vendor’s Warranty Policy. This is only after the Vendor confirms the said product to be faulty or product does not match the description. Refunds that have been processed and approved before 48hrs will be refunded to the customer as Store Credit; this applies to online payments only.
8. Upon reading the above, you accept to these terms of using TASUQ as your preferred choice for online shopping in the State of Qatar.